Wednesday, February 17, 2010

let the biking begin

I hopped on this beauty tonight on the trainer as I begin training for my big ride in June and possibly the LOTOJA (Logan, UT to Jackson Hole, WY) in September. I'm going to ride the American Diabetes Association Tour de Cure Century (100 mile ride) in June and can't wait. I'm trying to get on the bike every chance I get, but having a baby sure makes it hard. Luckily he went to bed early tonight.
Don't be surprised if I hit some of you up to donate $5 dollars to the Tour de Cure. I have to come up with $150 in donations to ride and Chris is riding with me so really that's $300. Feel free to comment now and let me know if you don't want me to ask you for a few bucks.

Otherwise
Click here to visit my personal page to sponsor me.

Thanks for all your support!

4 comments:

Nicole and Andy said...

How cool Emily! Carrie's husband has done Lotoja a bunch and is a huge fan too. Is Chris going to do it w\ you?

Adrienne said...

I'll totally donate. My Dad does Tour de Cure every year. It's an awesome ride. If I end up getting a bike in the next couple months (which is looking like it'll happen) we should do the Lotoja in a relay with some other people!

Clint, Camber, Camdon, Carolina, Corbin, and Cordelia said...

Let us know when it is so we can donate.

Clint, Camber, Camdon, Carolina, Corbin, and Cordelia said...

I know you said June, I meant when to donate.