Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Instead of Sleeping

I tried to nap before going to work last night and just couldn't. So instead, I made a cover for my sewing machine. It lives on the desk and it makes it always look cluttered. Much better on the eyes now.


There's a cute gal in my neighborhood that's having a baby any day now. I had a blast staying up till 2 making these for her little one. A tag blankie, swaddling blanket and burp cloths. It was so therapeutic. Anyone else having a baby? It gives me an excuse to craft!


6 comments:

Jody and Alex said...

wish we were closer so I could pick your brain. I want a cozy for my sewing machine so bad!

Amanda said...

Those are so cute. i love the colors. I wish i was having a baby I would pay you to make me some!

Clint, Camber, Camdon, Carolina, Corbin, and Cordelia said...

Jealous! Those are so cute! Maybe you can give me sewing lessons... I have never done it and we just bought a used machine. Crazy!

RSP said...

I'm not, but I'll let you know when I am! You are so talented!

Trav and Lizzie said...

Nope, but the second I do, I am going to call you!!

marcie b said...

hey! those were for me and we LOVE them. using the blanket today, i kid you not. thanks!