We got home last night from an amazing family vacation to Cancun with my mom and sibs. I did not want to come home. Here's a preview of some of the vacation. I'll post more later. (the color on the pics is a little light because of the blog background).
Chichen-Itza

Ek-Balam

Chris boogy boarding

la familia

at the beach

us taking advantage of "all inclusive"

5 comments:
Cancun, How Fun!!!! One of these days we are going to have to get together oh yeah and congrats ;)
Looks like so much fun!! Love you and your family!!
Looks like fun! Are congratulations in order for something?....
Love the one of the whole fam and then Chris towering above....classic :)Looks like a blast!
oh I'm jealous! Paul said he saw you guys in the airport. looks like you had fun. We need to go to dinner or something sometime soon.
Post a Comment